Arabic Chinese simplified Chinese traditional English French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Spanish

shopping cart

Solved StarGo2 Pro download area and new StarGo2 Pro User Manual

• Stefano82
  • Stefano82's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Don't panic
More
21 Jan 2022 17:08 #862 by Stefano82
Hi all

I would like to inform you that is now available the StarGo2 Pro download page in the Support Area, where it is possible to find the files required for the StarGo2 Pro system update.

You can visit this area by clicking on the link below.

www.avalon-instruments.com/support-2/support/category/5-stargo2

A new version of the StarGo2 Pro User Manual can be downloaded on the User Manual download page available at the following link :

www.avalon-instruments.com/support-2/support/category/1-manuals

Best regards

Stefano
Avalon Instruments Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: JethroXP, Planet30, c.granwehr@bluewin.ch, daserpey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2022 09:49 #896 by MRPUGH55
Does StarGo2 apply to the M-Zero mount? I have StarGo version 6.5.18 installed currently with firmware v 6.5.6....but I dont even see 6.5.18 on your website.

Martin

• Stefano82
  • Stefano82's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Don't panic
More
24 Mar 2022 13:44 - 31 Mar 2022 07:15 #901 by Stefano82
Hello

What do you exactly mean for "Does StarGo2 apply to the M-Zero mount"? The StarGo2 Pro "Phisical" controller can manage the M-zero mount replacing the StarGo but the StarGo2 Firmware update cannot be installed on the StarGo "phisical" controller.

To clearify your doubt about the StarGo version currently installed on your setup, the 6.5.18 value refer to the StarGo.exe and match with the firmware v.6.5.6, so your configuration it is correct (see attachment).

You don't see the “Installer 6.5.18” since the Installer name version refer to the firmware and not to the exe.

Stefano
Avalon Instruments Team
Attachments:
Last edit: 31 Mar 2022 07:15 by Stefano82.