Arabic Chinese simplified Chinese traditional English French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Spanish

shopping cart

Solved Manual keypad & virtual keypad stop don't react

• IsaStreit
  • Topic Author
More
19 Jun 2022 09:42 #962 by IsaStreit
Hello, It's not the first time it happened but over the last few sessions neither the manual keypad nor the virtual keypad work after a goto command through Cartes du Ciel, so I cannot center the object. I had the same issues with the virtual keypad on SkySafari on Android and have stopped working with SkySafari for this reason. However, after many successful sessions with Cartes du Ciel and the manual keypad, I'm ending up having the same issues. Anyone has an idea what's the source of the problem and how I can fix this? Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stefano82
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Don't panic
More
21 Jun 2022 13:53 - 06 Jul 2022 14:12 #964 by Stefano82
Replied by Stefano82 on topic Manual keypad & virtual keypad stop don't react
Hello

The mount movement speed can be changed also with the keypad, as explained at page 11-12 of the StarGo User Manual.

If you are going to notice once again this behaviour, be sure that the movement speed has not been accidentally switched to “Guide”, in this case the movement will be really slow and you may think that the mount is not moving.

In order to check in real time the movement speed, open the StarGo software and check which speed is active.

If this is not the reason of the behaviour noticed, please let us know in detail your workflow so we can try to replicate your behaviour and help you to fix it.

Best regards

Stefano
Avalon Instruments Team
Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Jul 2022 14:12 by Stefano82.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IsaStreit

• IsaStreit
  • Topic Author
More
15 Oct 2022 11:56 #1075 by IsaStreit
Replied by IsaStreit on topic Manual keypad & virtual keypad stop don't react
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Just to let you all know that the problem was actually my mobile powerstation. Turns out, it can't handle too many instruments at the same time so ever since I'm using a second powerstation the keypads both virtual and physical are working just fine. CS