Arabic Chinese simplified Chinese traditional English French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Spanish

shopping cart

Question StarGo: switching between 2 mounts (M Zero + M Uno obs.) - how to do best?

• Peter_S
  • Topic Author
More
19 Dec 2020 15:49 #447 by Peter_S
Hello,
I got COM port problems and StarGo shutdown etc. when switching from M Uno to a M Zero with the same PC
On the W10 PC there is the newest StarGo software installed. Until now it was used to control a M Zero BT (on COM 2). Meanwhile a got a M Uno and loaded the specific mount configuration file which worked fine. M Uno on COM 6.
For a different setup I need the M Zero and started StarGo with the mount connected (only the M Zero.....). Then several crashes of StarGo occured and I was repeatedly ask to "choose COM port" etc..
What is the suggested sequence to change between two mounts using the same PC?
thanks for tipps!
Peter

M Uno, M Zero, Esprit APO ED 100, Lacerta MoFoc,
C8 EHD, Lacerta f4 Foto Newton + MoonLite LiteCrawler/Rot., MGEN III, W10 64 Mini-PC,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stefano82
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Don't panic
More
28 Dec 2020 09:03 #452 by Stefano82
Hi Peter

If you have this issue with the M-zero on the W10PC with the latest StarGo.exe installed, could be a software/firmware mismatch issue.

So, try to upgrade the firmware to your M-zero mount and let us know if in this way the issue is fixed.

Best regards

Stefano
Avalon Instruments Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.