Arabic Chinese simplified Chinese traditional English French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Spanish

shopping cart

Question Contact

More
13 Jul 2023 07:22 #1189 by kodo
Contact was created by kodo
Hi!

Is Avalon Instruments closed for summer holidays? I haven't seen anything on the website but I've tried to contact them using the ordinary "info" email address but no reply. I also created a new account for my company but it hasn't been approved either. I know it takes 48h but they've been extremely responsive earlier.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2023 19:53 #1190 by jimv
Replied by jimv on topic Contact
Sorry, I cannot answer your question, but I also submitted a question through the web, contact form Monday July 10 and have yet to receive a reply.

• Stefano82
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Don't panic
More
17 Jul 2023 08:03 #1192 by Stefano82
Replied by Stefano82 on topic Contact
Hi everyone

We confirm that we are not in holiday.

@kodo: why do you need an account also for your company? You have already an account that you are using right here on the forum, (without this account you would'nt be able to post topics on this fourm).
This account also allow you to download softwares from the user reserved area.
Moreover we received and replied to the emails we have received from the email connected to this user last week. If some mail didn't receive an answer please write us again.

@jimv: sorry if we didn't replied you yet. We received your email and we would like to make some test before to answer you.

Kind regards

Stefano
Avalon Instruments Team