Arabic Chinese simplified Chinese traditional English French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Spanish

shopping cart

Question Pegasus Pocket Power Box not connecting to StarGo2Pro

• daserpey
  • Topic Author
More
13 Nov 2022 21:45 #1084 by daserpey
Hello,
I have been trying to connect PPB with StarGo2Pro with a lot of difficulties. I am also using the focuser armadillo of lunático. The PPB will only connect if disconnected every time manually from the USB. It looks like a port conflict or a discovery problem. There are threads in INDI talking about similar issues. I wonder if StarGo2 Pro would need un update to cope with this issues. Links to the threads:
www.indilib.org/forum/general/9569-indi-...n-to-ppba.html#70531
indilib.org/forum/stellarmate/8052-conne...owerbox-advance.html
pegasusastro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5...f3a68d7ee29e9d22867f
Everytime StarGo2Pro attempts to connect it creates a file in dev/serial/by-id that points to port0 as it seems to be the case for armadillo (see file attached). Changing the file name to a different port doesn’t solve the issue because the file is created anew and deleted. Any suggestions?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2022 19:07 - 25 Nov 2022 19:10 #1100 by Planet30
The INDI library version on my StarGO2 Pro is 1.8.9. This version had several crucial updates over the last year and a half. Your problem might be an issue of the INDI version just like in my case for another INDI driver that has been fixed by Jasem.
Last edit: 25 Nov 2022 19:10 by Planet30.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.